Do You Know?
When the morphology and syntax develop structure and entire system of various or a single language is known as Grammar. Apart from these two elements, the semantics and phonology also create this whole system jointly. The rules of any language have been developed by introducing grammar. Grammar is considered as one of the bases of every language. It is very difficult to understand, read, write or speak in any language properly without using appropriate grammar.
Some Eye-Grabbing Interesting Facts about English Grammar
Learning grammar properly for the right use in future and not to make it to the funny grammar mistakes lists is the most time-taking process. It is the major hurdle that needs to be faced by every individual who is interested in getting grasp over any language.
Here are few facts about grammar that you can’t miss for sure.
- The native speakers commonly use some standard orders for adjectives in English. These orders can only be understood by the native speakers or the experts as well. For instance, the “cute little pink kitten” sounds appropriate than “Pink little cute kitten”.
- To match the spellings of ‘would’ and ‘Should’, the ‘L’ in ‘Could’ had been included intentionally in the fifteenth or sixteenth century.
- There are only two words that end with gry are ‘Hungry’ and ‘Angry’.
- In the English grammar, no word has the similar rhymes with purple, silver, orange and month. You can consider them the unique rhyme words.
- The most mispronounced word in the English language is ‘Pronunciation’.
- Every year, the 4000 words are included to the dictionary of English.
- In terms of vocabulary, usage and grammar, some organizations are responsible for evolution controlling i.e. German Rat Fur Deutsche and French Academie Francaise.
- There are just 1000 grammatical words used in 90% of English Text.
What Are the Benefits of Grammer Editor Tool?
The editing of text is impossible without rectifying the grammatical issues. It is definitely a very time-consuming and effort-taking task to correct the grammatical errors in a document manually. These days, it has become quite difficult to manage different day-to-day tasks with the work like grammatical editing.
However, the best solution of this problem has been introduced in the form of grammar editor. Have a look at some great benefits of this tool.
Useful Pros of Grammer Fixer
- It saves a lot of your time for rectifying major grammatical errors. You can edit plenty of pages in few minutes that can easily take hours of time through manual checking.
- In manual grammar checking, there are higher possibilities of skipping any mistake. On the other hand, software always check the whole content properly. It assures the word-by-word and sentence-by-sent
ence errors that require a lot of focus through making correction manually.
- It helps you to improve and learn from the mistakes apart from correcting the content manually. The specify patterns followed by the editors can be improved through proper documentation of the drafts.
- The grammer fixer can also improve your vocabulary. If you’re not good at memorizing the spellings, the best way is to use any trusted grammar checking tool.
- Most of the grammer fixer online programs offer free editing for unlimited words. This allows you to live with peace of mind if you’ve thousands of words available for editing. Who has a lot of time to sit and check for grammar mistakes and edit thousands of words with the tight deadline?
- The more modification options and less limitations make it a worth using tool. You can also learn the newer options of making grammatical corrections. Secondly, the online advanced methods of using grammar tools would be a good addition in your tech-based knowledge. It is great to seek more such kind of knowledge these days. Therefore, you must try this tool to enjoy all of the discussed benefits without any hesitation.